New rules of distancing and hygiene to follow until further notice at our Moto Nation track days
- 1. Wearing a mask is mandatory when you move inside the ICAR building (ex: for registration, access to toilets and restaurant, training rooms)
- 2. Keep a 2 meters minimum distance between people at all times.
- 3. The pilot’s meeting remains compulsory at 8:30 am, respecting the 2 meters rule between the participants.
- 4. The riders meeting will be divided into 4 groups (4 meetings) done separately :
• A meeting bringing together people registered in the Blue group (Training)
• A meeting of people registered in the Green group
• A meeting of people registered in the Yellow group
• A meeting of people registered in the Red group
5. Visitors are not allowed.
- 6. Participants may be accompanied by only one person, and that person must arrive in the same vehicle as the participant. If the accompanist arrives in another vehicle, he will be considered a visitor and will not be authorized.
- 7. Given the current situation, THERE WILL BE NO Catering Service open on site. You will need to bring lunch and drinks.
- 8. Two people maximum at a time in the washrooms.
- 9. Toilets will be cleaned every hour.
- 10. The rental equipment will be disinfected before and after the rental and those that will have been used will be quarantined for a period of 14 days.
- 11.The rented motorcycles will be assigned to only one customer per day and will be disinfected before and after each day (bench, handles, windshield, exterior fuel tank and fairings.)
12. Access and Parking in the Paddocks :
• Have a minimum of 20 feet between the trailers and the participant’s Set-up.
• Once the day is over, participants who are not registered for the next day must leave the site no later than 6:00 pm and cannot leave their Set-Up on site.
• For people registered for the 2 days of the same weekend, you will be allowed to leave your Set-Up on site for the 2 days. You can arrive on Friday evening or Saturday morning when the Site opens.
• For people registered for Sunday only, you will not be allowed to come and settle in on Friday evening. You can come and settle in only from Saturday after 6:00 p.m. or Sunday morning when the site opens.
The opening and closing of the site access booth :
- Closing at 11:00 pm (except Sunday evening, closing at 6:00 pm)
Respect of these procedures is essential and necessary if we want our events to keep taking place. It is everyone's responsibility to make sure they are respected.
We Thank you for your collaboration.